Publication Date: Dec 5, 2019
- Field sampling of indoor bioaerosols.
Jennie Cox, Hamza Mbareche, William G Lindsley, and Caroline Duchaine
Aerosol science and technology : the journal of the American Association for Aerosol Research 2019 2019
- Multiplex malaria antigen detection by bead-based assay and molecular confirmation by PCR shows no evidence of Pfhrp2 and Pfhrp3 deletion in Haiti.
Camelia Herman, Curtis S Huber, Sophie Jones, Laura Steinhardt, Mateusz M Plucinski, Jean F Lemoine, Michelle Chang, John W Barnwell, Venkatachalam Udhayakumar, and Eric Rogier
Malaria journal 2019 Nov (1) 380
- Stability of the vaginal, oral, and gut microbiota across pregnancy among African American women: the effect of socioeconomic status and antibiotic exposure.
Anne L Dunlop, Anna K Knight, Glen A Satten, Anya J Cutler, Michelle L Wright, Rebecca M Mitchell, Timothy D Read, Jennifer Mulle, Vicki S Hertzberg, Cherie C Hill, Alicia K Smith, and Elizabeth J Corwin
PeerJ 2019 e8004
- Population Structure and Genetic Diversity among Isolates of Coccidioides posadasii in Venezuela and Surrounding Regions.
Marcus M Teixeira, Primavera Alvarado, Chandler C Roe, George R Thompson, José S L Patané, Jason W Sahl, Paul Keim, John N Galgiani, Anastasia P Litvintseva, Daniel R Matute, and Bridget M Barker
mBio 2019 Nov (6)
- What Is Going on With the Genus Dermacentor? Hybridizations, Introgressions, Oh My!
Jerome Goddard, Michelle Allerdice, J Santos Portugal, Gail M Moraru, Christopher D Paddock, and Jonas King
Journal of medical entomology 2019 Nov
- Molecular detection of respiratory pathogens among children aged younger than 5 years hospitalized with febrile acute respiratory infections: A prospective hospital-based observational study in Niamey, Niger.
Adamou Lagare, Sani Ousmane, Ibrahim Dan Dano, Bassira Issaka, Idi Issa, Halima Boubacar Mainassara, Jean Testa, Stefano Tempia, and Saidou Mamadou
Health science reports 2019 Oct 2(11) e137
- HIV-1 genetic diversity to estimate time of infection and infer adherence to preexposure prophylaxis.
Olivia D Council, Susan Ruone, Philip A Mock, George Khalil, Amy Martin, Marcel E Curlin, Janet M McNicholl, Walid Heneine, Wanna Leelawiwat, Kachit Choopanya, Suphak Vanichseni, Thitima Cherdtrakulkiat, Rapeepan Anekvorapong, Michael Martin, and José Gerardo García-Lerma
AIDS (London, England) 2019 Dec (15) 2299-2307
- Oxidative stress pathway gene transcription after bovine respiratory syncytial virus infection in vitro and ex vivo.
Amelia R Hofstetter, and Randy E Sacco
Veterinary immunology and immunopathology 2019 Oct 219109956