lunes, 29 de abril de 2019

A really stupid mistake: it does feel like a cop out to blame my error on human frailty, but I'm afraid that's exactly what it was. | AHRQ Patient Safety Network

A really stupid mistake: it does feel like a cop out to blame my error on human frailty, but I'm afraid that's exactly what it was. | AHRQ Patient Safety Network

PSNet email header

  • Commentary
  •  
  • Published April 2019

A really stupid mistake: it does feel like a cop out to blame my error on human frailty, but I'm afraid that's exactly what it was.

    This commentary offers insights from a radiologist regarding the role of unintentional blindness in diagnostic error. The author discusses a radiologic near miss and the variety of factors that could have contributed to it, such as bias, distraction, and inattention.

    No hay comentarios: