martes, 21 de abril de 2020

FAQs on Diagnostic Testing for SARS-CoV-2 | FDA

FAQs on Diagnostic Testing for SARS-CoV-2 | FDA



April 20 Update: New Information on Diagnostic Testing for SARS-CoV-2

Thank you for your interest in the development of diagnostics for SARS-CoV-2.  

On April 20, 2020, the FDA:

Updated the answers to the questions:
  • Are there any tests that I can purchase to test myself at home for COVID-19?
  • Can I offer my test for home use and/or self-collection under the Policy for Diagnostic Tests for Coronavirus Disease-2019?
Added the following frequently asked question and answer:
  • Can I offer my test for self-collection of a specimen at home and shipping to a laboratory for testing under the policies outlined in the Policy for Diagnostic Tests for Coronavirus Disease-2019?

No hay comentarios: