Now Available: Webcast Replay on “Using the CAHPS Database to Compare, Report, and Improve Organizational Performance”
The Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality's (AHRQ’s) CAHPS User Network has posted a Webcast recording titled “Using the CAHPS Database to Compare, Report, and Improve Organizational Performance.” The January 15 Webcast presented an overview of the CAHPS Database, including a demonstration of the CAHPS Database’s Online Reporting System, two examples of organizations that have been using the CAHPS Database and Online Reporting System, and an explanation of how survey users can participate in this free, voluntary program.
- Dale Shaller, Managing Director, CAHPS Database; Shaller Consulting Group, Stillwater, MN
- Janice Ricketts, Senior Project Director, CAHPS Database, Westat, Rockville, MD
- Deborah Kilstein, BSN, MBA, Vice President for Quality Management and Operational Support, Association for Community Affiliated Plans (ACAP), Washington, DC
- Edward M. Karls, MBA, Director of Customer Performance Metrics and Improvement, University of Michigan Health System, Ann Arbor, MI
- Francis Fullam, MA, Senior Director of Marketing Research and the Patient Relations Department, Rush University Medical Center, Chicago
- Gladys Epting, PhD, Director of Research and Evaluation, University HealthSystem Consortium, Chicago
How to view the recording: To view a video recording of the Webcast and download related materials,
- Visit http://event.on24.com/r.htm?e=
730098&s=1&k= C4DA1BC0BA84C51C5022EDCBE279E4 0C.
- Select “Launch Presentation.”
If you were not registered for the Webcast, you will need to register before you can view the video replay and access the materials. The recording and materials will be available via the provided link through mid-April 2014.