Register Now: February 19 Webinar on Evidence-Based Resources for Advanced-Practice Nurses
AHRQ in collaboration with the American Association of Nurse Practitioners (AANP), is hosting a Webinar on February 19 from 1:00 to 2:00 p.m. ET, on the use of evidence-based recommendations to inform clinical practice. After participating in this Webinar, advanced-practice nurses will be able to:
- Describe the five major steps in conducting a systematic review.
- List the evidence-based resources available on the AHRQ Web site, including those available through the Effective Health Care (EHC) Program.
- Locate the resources available on the U.S. Preventive Services Task Force (USPSTF) Web site, including the Electronic Preventive Services Selector (ePSS) tool.
- Explain how the EHC Program resources, USPSTF recommendations, and the ePSS tool can be integrated into clinical decisionmaking by advanced-practice nurses.
- Download the ePSS application to a personal digital assistant or mobile device.
Select to register.
This program was planned in accordance with AANP CE Standards and Policies and AANP Commercial Support Standard and is approved for 1 contact hour of continuing education.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario