From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Remaining Challenges in the Treatment of Tyrosinemia from the Clinician's Viewpoint.
Mitchell Grant A et al. Advances in experimental medicine and biology 2017 959205-213
- Leveraging community-based participatory research capacity to recruit Pacific Islanders into a genetics study.
McElfish Pearl A et al. Journal of community genetics 2017 Jul
- Inclusion of diverse populations in genomic research and health services: Genomix workshop report.
Mathew Savio S et al. Journal of community genetics 2017 Jul
- Predictors of BRCA1/2 genetic testing among Black women with breast cancer: a population-based study.
Jones Tarsha et al. Cancer medicine 2017 Jun
- Disparities in compliance with the Oncotype DX breast cancer test in the United States: A National Cancer Data Base assessment.
Kozick Zachary et al. American journal of surgery 2017 Jun