domingo, 16 de junio de 2019

Doctors were alarmed: would I have my children have surgery here? | AHRQ Patient Safety Network

Doctors were alarmed: would I have my children have surgery here? | AHRQ Patient Safety Network

PSNet email header



  • Newspaper/Magazine Article
  •  
  • Published May 2019

Doctors were alarmed: would I have my children have surgery here?

    Pediatric cardiac surgery is highly technical and risky. This newspaper article reports on a poorly performing pediatric cardiac surgery program, concerns raised by staff, and insufficient response from organizational leadership. Lack of data transparency, insufficient resources, and limited program capabilities to support a complex program contributed to poor outcomes for pediatric patients.
















    View More

    No hay comentarios: