On behalf of the Fogarty International Center at the U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH), the following funding opportunities, notices and announcements may be of interest to those working in the field of global health research. Updates are typically distributed once a week.
NIH funding opportunities focusing on global health and foreign collaboration.
- Fogarty Global Injury and Trauma Research Training Program (D43) (RFA-TW-16-001)
Application Receipt Date(s): February 24, 2016
More about the Fogarty Global Injury and Trauma Research Training Program.
NIH funding opportunities for which foreign organizations, foreign components of U.S. organizations and/or other foreign components may apply.
- Exploring Epigenomic or Non-Coding RNA Regulation in HIV/AIDS and Substance Abuse (R01) (RFA-DA-16-012)
Application Receipt Date(s): March 02, 2016
- Ancillary Studies to the NIDDK Intestinal Stem Cell Consortium (R01) (PA-16-062)
Application Receipt/Submission Date(s): Multiple dates, see announcement.
NIH funding opportunities for which United States small business concerns (SBCs) may collaborate with a foreign business entity.
- BRAIN Initiative:
Next-Generation Invasive Devices for Recording and Modulation in the Human Central Nervous System (U44) (RFA-NS-16-011)
SBIR Direct to Phase II Next-Generation Invasive Devices for Recording and Modulation in the Human Central Nervous System (U44) (RFA-NS-16-018)
Application Receipt Date(s): April 26, 2016
NIH funding news that may be relevant to global health researchers.
- Notice of Participation of the National Institute on Minority Health and Health Disparities (NIMHD) in PAR-16-052 "Global Noncommunicable Diseases and Injury Across the Lifespan: Exploratory Research (R21)" (NOT-MD-16-004)
- Notice to Extend Dissemination and Implementation Research in Health PAR-13-055 (R01) (NOT-CA-16-006), PAR-13-054 (R21) (NOT-CA-16-007) and PAR-13-056 (R03) (NOT-CA-16-008)
- Updates to NIH & AHRQ Research Performance Progress Reports (RPPR) to Address Rigor and Transparency (NOT-OD-16-031)
- Advanced Notice of Coming Requirements for Formal Instruction in Rigorous Experimental Design and Transparency to Enhance Reproducibility: NIH and AHRQ Institutional Training Grants and Individual Fellowships (NOT-OD-16-034)
- Notice of Frequently Asked Questions Posted to the Environmental influences on Child Health Outcomes (ECHO) Program Website and Upcoming ECHO Webinars (NOT-OD-16-039)
- Notice of Pre-application Webinar for Small-Cell Lung Cancer (SCLC) Consortium Covered by PAR-16-049, PAR-16-050 and PAR-16-051 (NOT-CA-16-015)
- NIA Intervention Testing Program (ITP) Announces Annual Call for Compounds to Test for Anti-Aging Activity in Mice (NOT-AG-16-010)
- Notice to Participate in PA-16-040 "Exploratory/Developmental Bioengineering Research Grants (EBRG) (R21)" (NOT-AR-16-011)
- Notice of Change to Funding Opportunity PAR-14-353 "Specialized Programs of Research Excellence (SPOREs) in Human Cancers for Years 2015 and 2016 (P50)" (NOT-CA-16-013)
- Notice to Extend PAR-13-080 "Accelerating the Pace of Drug Abuse Research Using Existing Data (R01)" (NOT-DA-16-008)
- Notice to Extend Prescription Drug Abuse PA-13-015 (R01) (NOT-DA-16-009) and PA-13-016 (R21) (NOT-DA-16-010)
- Notice of Change to Application Due Date for RFA-MH-16-750 "BRAIN Initiative: Foundations of Non-Invasive Functional Human Brain Imagining and Recording Bridges Scales and Modalities (R01)" (NOT-MH-16-003)
- Global Brain Disorders Research
Application deadline: January 5, 2016
- Household Air Pollution (HAP) Health Outcomes Trial (UM1) (RFA-HL-16-012)from the National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute (NHLBI)
Application deadline: January 19, 2016
- Cancer Detection, Diagnosis and Treatment Technologies for Global Health (UG3/UH3)
from the National Cancer Institute (NCI)
Application deadline: February 9, 2016
- Global Noncommunicable Diseases and Injury ResearchApplication deadline: February 24, 2016
- Global Injury and Trauma Research Training Program
Application deadline: February 24, 2016
- NEW > Planning Grant for Emerging Epidemic Virus Research Training for West African Countries with Widespread Transmission of Ebola (Guinea, Liberia and Sierra Leone)
Application deadline: February 24, 2016
- Research Fellowships in Japan supported by the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS)
Application Deadline: March 1, 2016
- International Research Scientist Development Award (IRSDA) for US scientists
Application deadline: March 2, 2016
- Global Infectious Disease Research Training Program
Application deadline: July 29, 2016
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario