AHRQ Offers Continuing Education Opportunities in Patient Safety, Patient-Centered Outcomes Research
AHRQ offers continuing education (CE) and continuing medical education (CME) videos and articles on a range of health care topics including patient safety and patient-centered outcomes research findings. The CE/CME activities summarize reviews of evidence on the effectiveness and safety of treatments and strategies for improving patient care. Some of the available topics include:
- Preventing falls in facilities
- Preventing pressure ulcers
- Team Strategies and Tools to Enhance Performance and Patient Safety (TeamSTEPPS)
- Improving patient safety in long term care facilities
- Medication reconciliation as a patient safety practice
These resources, available at no cost, provide health care providers with skills and information to support individual decision-making and patient management.