Dear World Sepsis Day Supporters and Friends,
World Sepsis Day 2016 was an outstanding event around the globe - thanks to your ongoing commitment.
In order to summarize all activities and create an overview poster, we need your input.
In case you, your organization or your hospital/department did any activities, please send the following information to the WSD Head Office (email@example.com) by October 15th.
- Place of your event/activity
- Title of the event/activity
- Type of event/activity (e.g. lecture, conference, public hearing, political and/or governmental engagement, public event, press relations, educational efforts)
- One high-quality (1 MB) picture
- Did you publish a press release about your WSD activities in your country? If you did, on how many websites, in how many newspapers, radio or TV news did it appear?
- Place: Jena, Germany
- Organizer: Jena University Hospital
- Title: Film workshop for school classes “How can I produce a short film about sepsis?”
- Type of event: public event
Many thanks for your support!
Konrad Reinhart & World Sepsis Day Team
P.S.: If you have heard of an event or attended one that you did not organize yourself, please forward this email accordingly.