Last Posted: Aug 10, 2017
- Controlling the signal: Practical privacy protection of genomic data sharing through Beacon services.
Wan Zhiyu et al. BMC medical genomics 2017 Jul 10(Suppl 2) 39
- Building consensus on genomic data sharing
PHG Foundation, August 2, 2017
- Data sharing as a national quality improvement program: reporting on BRCA1 and BRCA2 variant-interpretation comparisons through the Canadian Open Genetics Repository (COGR).
Lebo Matthew S et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2017 Jul
- A new era in the interpretation of human genomic variation
Science Mag, July 17, 2017
- Sharing Clinical Research DataFinding the Right Balance
B Lo et al, JAMA Internal Medicine, July 17, 2017
- Security controls in an integrated Biobank to protect privacy in data sharing: rationale and study design.
Takai-Igarashi Takako et al. BMC medical informatics and decision making 2017 Jul 17(1) 100
- The dbGaP data browser: a new tool for browsing dbGaP controlled-access genomic data.
Wong Kira M et al. Nucleic acids research 2017 Jan 45(D1) D819-D826
- Empty rhetoric over data sharing slows science
(Editorial) Nature, Jun 15, 2017.
- Data Sharing Statements for Clinical Trials: A Requirement of the International Committee of Medical Journal Editors.
Taichman Darren B et al. JAMA 2017 Jun
- Reconciling evidence-based medicine and precision medicine in the era of big data: challenges and opportunities.
Beckmann Jacques S et al. Genome medicine 2016 8(1) 134
- Sharing data under the 21st Century Cures Act
MA Majumder et al, Genetics in Medicine, May 25, 2017
- From Rosalind Franklin to Barack Obama: Data Sharing Challenges and Solutions in Genomics and Personalised Medicine.
Lawler Mark et al. The New bioethics : a multidisciplinary journal of biotechnology and the body 2017 Apr 23(1) 64-73
- Sharing Clinical and Genomic Data on Cancer The Need for Global Solutions
The Clinical Cancer Genome Task Team of the Global Alliance for Genomics and Health, N Engl J Med May 25, 2017
- Application of Panel-Based Tests for Inherited Risk of Cancer.
Shah Payal D et al. Annual review of genomics and human genetics 2017 May
- Myriad take two: Can genomic databases remain secret?
Christi J. Guerrini, et al, Science, May 12, 2017
- Open sharing of genomic data: Who does it and why?
Haeusermann Tobias et al. PloS one 2017 12(5) e0177158