Last Posted: Nov 21, 2018
- A behavior-theoretic evaluation of values clarification on parental beliefs and intentions toward genomic sequencing for newborns.
Paquin Ryan S et al. Social science & medicine (1982) 2018 Nov
- Genomic Literacy and Awareness of Ethical Guidance for Genomic Research in Sub-Saharan Africa: How Prepared Are Biomedical Researchers?
Ogunrin Olubunmi et al. Journal of empirical research on human research ethics : JERHRE 2018 Oct 1556264618805194
- Genomic Literacy of Registered Nurses and Midwives in Australia: A Cross-Sectional Survey.
Wright Helen et al. Journal of nursing scholarship : an official publication of Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing 2018 Oct
- Need for Automated Interactive Genomic Interpretation and Ongoing Reanalysis
M Sarmadi et al, JAMA Pediatrics, October 1, 2018
- Things to consider before taking a genetic test for Alzheimers risk
T Rohn, Genetic Literacy Project, September 20, 2018
- Increasing genomic literacy among adolescents.
Sabatello Maya et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2018 Sep
- A comparison of genome cohort participants' genetic knowledge and preferences to receive genetic results before and after a genetics workshop.
Yamamoto Kayono et al. Journal of human genetics 2018 Sep
- User Acceptability of Whole Exome Reproductive Carrier Testing for Consanguineous Couples in Australia.
Josephi-Taylor Sarah et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2018 Sep
- Genetic Testing in Endocrinology.
De Sousa Sunita Mc et al. The Clinical biochemist. Reviews 2018 Feb 39(1) 17-28
- Precision Medicine: Familiarity, Perceived Health Drivers, and Genetic Testing Considerations Across Health Literacy Levels in a Diverse Sample.
Williams Jessica R et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2018 Aug