Last Posted: Dec 02, 2018
- Better medicine through machine learning: Whats real, and whats artificial?
PLOS Blogs, November 2018
- Clinical judgement in the era of big data and predictive analytics.
Chin-Yee Benjamin et al. Journal of evaluation in clinical practice 2018 24(3) 638-645
- Modern Information Technology for Cancer Research: What's in IT for Me? An Overview of Technologies and Approaches.
Ahlbrandt Janko et al. Oncology 2018 Nov 1-7
- Machine Learning Methods in Precision Medicine Targeting Epigenetics Diseases.
Fan Shijie et al. Current pharmaceutical design 2018 Nov
- A deep learning approach to automate refinement of somatic variant calling from cancer sequencing data.
Ainscough Benjamin J et al. Nature genetics 2018 Nov
- A predictive model for high/low risk group according to oncotype DX recurrence score using machine learning.
Kim Isaac et al. European journal of surgical oncology : the journal of the European Society of Surgical Oncology and the British Association of Surgical Oncology 2018 Oct
- Alzheimer's Biomarkers From Multiple Modalities Selectively Discriminate Clinical Status: Relative Importance of Salivary Metabolomics Panels, Genetic, Lifestyle, Cognitive, Functional Health and Demographic Risk Markers.
Sapkota Shraddha et al. Frontiers in aging neuroscience 2018 10296
- Associations between polygenic risk scores for four psychiatric illnesses and brain structure using multivariate pattern recognition.
Ranlund Siri et al. NeuroImage. Clinical 2018 Oct 201026-1036
- Contributions of Public Health in Reducing the Population Burden of Familial Hypercholesterolemia: Challenges and Opportunities
MJ Khoury et al, CDC Blog Post, October 17, 2018
- Promise of Precision Medicine in Psychiatry Nears Reality
L Davenport, Medscape, October 1o, 2018