Last Posted: Nov 21, 2018
- Budget impact analysis of comprehensive genomic profiling in patients with advanced non-small cell lung cancer.
Signorovitch James et al. Journal of medical economics 2018 Nov 1-27
- Budget Impact of Next-Generation Sequencing for Molecular Assessment of Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer.
Yu Tiffany M et al. Value in health : the journal of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research 2018 Nov 21(11) 1278-1285
- Impact of Precision Medicine on Drug Repositioning and Pricing: A Too Small to Thrive Crisis.
Tiriveedhi Venkataswarup et al. Journal of personalized medicine 2018 Nov 8(4)
- Cost-Effectiveness of a Pharmacogenetic Test to Guide Treatment for Major Depressive Disorder.
Groessl Erik J et al. Journal of managed care & specialty pharmacy 2018 Aug 24(8) 726-734
- Impacts for Children Living with Genetic Muscle Disorders and their Parents - Findings from a Population-Based Study.
Jones Kelly M et al. Journal of neuromuscular diseases 5(3) 341-352
- Noninvasive fetal RHD genotyping of RhD negative pregnant women for targeted anti-D therapy in Australia: A cost-effectiveness analysis.
Gordon Louisa G et al. Prenatal diagnosis 2017 37(12) 1245-1253
- High price of precision medicine forces cancer patients to make agonizing choices
L Szabo, USA Today, October 26, 2018
- Budget Impact Analysis of Afatinib for First-Line Treatment of Patients with Metastatic Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer with Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor Exon 19 Deletions or Exon 21 Substitution Mutations in a U.S. Health Plan.
Graham Jonathan et al. Journal of managed care & specialty pharmacy 2018 Jun 24(6) 544-553
- ETHICS EVALUATION REVEALING DECISION-MAKER MOTIVES: A CASE OF NEONATAL SCREENING.
Raimond Véronique et al. International journal of technology assessment in health care 2018 Jan 34(2) 189-195
- Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act and the Affordable Care Act: When Two Is Better Than One.
Rich Kelly et al. Genetic testing and molecular biomarkers 2018 Jun 22(6) 331-332