From CDC-Authored Genomics Publication Database
This database contains CDC-authored publications in public health genomics including infectious diseases, newborn screening, reproductive health, genetic testing, cancer, chronic diseases, birth defects and developmental disabilities, environmental and occupational health as well as laboratory, bioinformatics and statistical methods.
- HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders.
Mensah George A et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2018 Sep
- Evaluating the role of public health in implementation of genomics-related recommendations: a case study of hereditary cancers using the CDC Science Impact Framework.
Green Ridgely Fisk et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2018 Jun
- PulseNet International: Vision for the implementation of whole genome sequencing (WGS) for global food-borne disease surveillance.
Nadon Celine et al. Euro surveillance : bulletin Europeen sur les maladies transmissibles = European communicable disease bulletin 2017 Jun (23)
- Cost projections for implementation of safety interventions to prevent transfusion-transmitted Zika virus infection in the United States.
Ellingson Katherine D et al. Transfusion 2017 Jun 1625-1633
- Implementation of Objective PASC-Derived Taxon Demarcation Criteria for Official Classification of Filoviruses.
Bào Yīmíng et al. Viruses 2017 May (5)
- The current state of implementation science in genomic medicine: opportunities for improvement.
Roberts Megan C et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2017 Jan
- Implementation of Whole Genome Sequencing (WGS) for Identification and Characterization of Shiga Toxin-Producing Escherichia coli (STEC) in the United States.
Lindsey Rebecca L et al. Frontiers in microbiology 2016 766
- Convergence of Implementation Science, Precision Medicine, and the Learning Health Care System: A New Model for Biomedical Research.
Chambers David A et al. JAMA 2016 May 315(18) 1941-1942
- Development and Implementation of the ANISA Labeling and Tracking System for Biological Specimens.
Connor Nicholas E et al. The Pediatric infectious disease journal 2016 May 35(5 Suppl 1) S29-34
- Effectiveness of Monovalent Rotavirus Vaccine After Programmatic Implementation in Botswana: A Multisite Prospective Case-Control Study.
Gastañaduy Paul A et al. Clinical infectious diseases : an official publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America 2016 May S161-7
- Implementation of the 21-gene recurrence score test in the United States in 2011.
Lynch Julie A et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2016 Feb
- Implementation of new approaches for generating conventional reassortants for live attenuated influenza vaccine based on Russian master donor viruses.
Shcherbik Svetlana et al. Journal of virological methods 2015 Oct
- Strain features and distributions in pneumococci from children with invasive disease before and after 13 valent conjugate vaccine implementation in the United States.
Metcalf Benjamin J et al. Clin. Microbiol. Infect. 2015 Sep 9.
- Attitudes of clinicians following large-scale pharmacogenomics implementation.
Peterson J F et al. Pharmacogenomics J. 2015 Aug 11.
- Serotypes and genotypes of invasive Streptococcus pneumoniae before and after PCV10 implementation in southern Brazil.
Caierão Juliana et al. PLoS ONE 2014 9(10) e111129
- National Institutes of Health approaches to dissemination and implementation science: current and future directions.
Glasgow Russell E et al. American journal of public health 2012 Jul 102(7) 1274-81
- Implementation of the first worldwide quality assurance program for cystic fibrosis multiple mutation detection in population-based screening.
Earley Marie C et al. Clin. Chim. Acta 2011 Jul 15. 412(15-16) 1376-81
- Feasibility, diagnostic accuracy, and effectiveness of decentralised use of the Xpert MTB/RIF test for diagnosis of tuberculosis and multidrug resistance: a multicentre implementation study.
Boehme Catharina C et al. Lancet 2011 Apr 30. 377(9776) 1495-505