Reminder: SAMHSA's Mobile Mental Health Resources for Patient Care Webinar
Thursday, December 10, 2015 | 8–9 p.m. Eastern Time
Don't forget to join this webinar sponsored by the National Association of Hispanic Nurses. A panel of experts from SAMHSA will examine the importance of mobile mental health tools in providing timely and meaningful care to patients.
|Register for the Webinar|
At the end of this webinar, participants will:
- Understand the importance of mobile mental health tools in providing patient care.
- Be familiar with SAMHSA's mental health mobile resources, and know how to download and access these tools.
- Understand how SAMHSA's mobile tools could effectively assist in nursing practice and patient care, and know how to share these resources with colleagues.
Speakers will include:
- LCDR Karen Ho Chaves, M.H.S., SAMHSA Office of Communications
- CDR Jamie Seligman, LMSW-C, BCD, SAMHSA Center for Mental Health Services (CMHS), Emergency Mental Health and Traumatic Stress Services Branch
- Ingrid Donato, SAMHSA CMHS, Chief, Mental Health Promotion Branch
- Eileen Zeller, M.P.H., SAMHSA CMHS, Suicide Prevention Branch
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario