From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Big data opens a window onto wellness
Butte Atul J et al. Nature biotechnology 2017 Aug 35(8) 720-721
- Big data yields surprising connections between diseases
Science Mag, August 7, 2017
- Systems and precision medicine approaches to diabetes heterogeneity: a Big Data perspective.
Capobianco Enrico et al. Clinical and translational medicine 2017 Dec 6(1) 23
- Building the biomedical data science workforce.
Dunn Michelle C et al. PLoS biology 2017 Jul 15(7) e2003082
- Knowledge, attitudes, and values among physicians working with clinical genomics: a survey of medical oncologists.
Chow-White Peter et al. Human resources for health 2017 Jun 15(1) 42