miércoles, 23 de agosto de 2017

BLOG: #IAmHHS - Seeing People for Their Strengths, Not Their Weaknesses

Dept. of Health & Human Services

#IAmHHS: Seeing People for Their Strengths, Not Their Weaknesses

Read Rob's #IAmHHS story
For nearly 40 years, my career has revolved around ensuring the humane care and management of laboratory animals used in biomedical research.  I am really not a person who likes to sing my own praises, but for background, I am the chief of Animal Program Administration at the National Eye Institute (NEI), which is part of the National Institutes of Health. I have been president of professional societies and served on boards. And I have co-edited a leading text book on the management of laboratory animal care and use programs.
But even with all this, I consider one of my most important career accomplishments to be motivated by a simple question that was posed to me at a Special Olympics holiday party back in 2005: “Hey Doc, how about getting me a job?”
READ MORE: #IAmHHS: Seeing People for Their Strengths, Not Their Weaknesses
Share on Facebook

No hay comentarios: