From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Controlling the signal: Practical privacy protection of genomic data sharing through Beacon services.
Wan Zhiyu et al. BMC medical genomics 2017 Jul 10(Suppl 2) 39
- Building consensus on genomic data sharing
PHG Foundation, August 2, 2017
- Data sharing as a national quality improvement program: reporting on BRCA1 and BRCA2 variant-interpretation comparisons through the Canadian Open Genetics Repository (COGR).
Lebo Matthew S et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2017 Jul
- Security controls in an integrated Biobank to protect privacy in data sharing: rationale and study design.
Takai-Igarashi Takako et al. BMC medical informatics and decision making 2017 Jul 17(1) 100
- The dbGaP data browser: a new tool for browsing dbGaP controlled-access genomic data.
Wong Kira M et al. Nucleic acids research 2017 Jan 45(D1) D819-D826