From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Precision medicine, health disparities, and ethics: the case for disability inclusion.
Sabatello Maya et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2017 Aug
- Remaining Challenges in the Treatment of Tyrosinemia from the Clinician's Viewpoint.
Mitchell Grant A et al. Advances in experimental medicine and biology 2017 959205-213
- Leveraging community-based participatory research capacity to recruit Pacific Islanders into a genetics study.
McElfish Pearl A et al. Journal of community genetics 2017 Jul
- Inclusion of diverse populations in genomic research and health services: Genomix workshop report.
Mathew Savio S et al. Journal of community genetics 2017 Jul
- Predictors of BRCA1/2 genetic testing among Black women with breast cancer: a population-based study.
Jones Tarsha et al. Cancer medicine 2017 Jun