Last Posted: Aug 04, 2017
- Medicine Is Getting More Precise
For White People
R Arthur, Five Thirty Eight, August 2, 2017
- Inclusion of diverse populations in genomic research and health services: Genomix workshop report.
Mathew Savio S et al. Journal of community genetics 2017 Jul
- Leveraging community-based participatory research capacity to recruit Pacific Islanders into a genetics study.
McElfish Pearl A et al. Journal of community genetics 2017 Jul
- Remaining Challenges in the Treatment of Tyrosinemia from the Clinician's Viewpoint.
Mitchell Grant A et al. Advances in experimental medicine and biology 2017 959205-213
- Racial/ethnic differences in multiple-gene sequencing results for hereditary cancer risk.
Caswell-Jin Jennifer L et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2017 Jul
- Why We Cant Wait: A Public Health Approach to Health Disparities in Genomic Medicine
MJ Khoury, CDC Blog Post, 2013
- Will Healthcare Inequality Cause Genetic Diseases to Disproportionately Impact the Poor?
KV Brown, Gizmodo, July 31, 2017
- Genomic diagnostics within a medically underserved population: efficacy and implications
KA Strauss et al, Genetics in Medicine, July 20, 2017
- Predictors of BRCA1/2 genetic testing among Black women with breast cancer: a population-based study.
Jones Tarsha et al. Cancer medicine 2017 Jun
- Disparities in compliance with the Oncotype DX breast cancer test in the United States: A National Cancer Data Base assessment.
Kozick Zachary et al. American journal of surgery 2017 Jun
- Genomic Study Seeks Clues to Help Explain Breast Cancer Disparities
NCI, June 13, 2017
- Genomics and Health Disparities Lecture Series
National Human Genome Research Institute
- Beliefs about Genetically Targeted Care in African Americans.
Halbert Chanita Hughes et al. Journal of the National Medical Association 109(2) 98-106
- The African American Sequencing Project
23andme research blog, June 12, 2017
- Alzheimer's Disease in the Latino Community: Intersection of Genetics and Social Determinants of Health.
Vega Irving E et al. Journal of Alzheimer's disease : JAD 2017 May
- Awareness, knowledge, perceptions, and attitudes towards genetic testing for cancer risk among ethnic minority groups: a systematic review.
Hann Katie E J et al. BMC public health 2017 May 17(1) 503