From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Integrating Genomics into Public Health Surveillance: Ushering in a New Era of Precision Public Health
MJ Khoury, blog post, July 19, 2017
- Precision Public Health: Panacea or Contradiction in Terms?
Thomas A. Pearson, slide presentation, University of Florida
- Precision Public Health: Introduction Sources for all disciplines charged with ensuring the health of whole populations
University of Florida, 2017
- Applying Precision Public Health to Prevent Preterm Birth.
Newnham John P et al. Frontiers in public health 2017 566
- 3-Dimensional Facial AnalysisFacing Precision Public Health
G Baynam et al, Front Public Health, April 2017