|MMWR Weekly (No. 48)|
PDF of this issue
- Uterine Cancer Incidence and Mortality — United States, 1999–2016
S. Jane Henley, MSPH; Jacqueline W. Miller, MD; Nicole F. Dowling, PhD; et al.
- Public Health Response to an Avian Influenza A(H7N8) Virus Outbreak in Commercial Turkey Flocks — Indiana, 2016
Jennifer A. Brown, DVM; Reema Patel, MPH; Lynn Maitlen, MSN; et al.
- Exposure to Secondhand Smoke Among Nonsmokers — United States, 1988–2014
James Tsai, MD; David M. Homa, PhD; Andrea S. Gentzke, PhD; et al.
- Outbreak of Epidemic Keratoconjunctivitis Caused by Human Adenovirus Type D53 in an Eye Care Clinic — Los Angeles County, 2017
Kelsey OYong, MPH; Marie Killerby, VetMB; Chao-Yang Pan, MPH; et al.
- Notes from the Field: An Outbreak of Salmonella Agbeni Infections Linked to Turtle Exposure — United States, 2017
Lia Koski, MPH; Lauren Stevenson, MHS; Jasmine Huffman; et al.
- QuickStats: Percentage of Adults Aged 20–64 Years With a Blood Cholesterol Check by a Health Professional During the Past 12 Months, by Poverty Status — National Health Interview Survey, 2012 and 2017