lunes, 28 de octubre de 2019

Automation of the I-PASS Tool to Improve Transitions of Care. | PSNet

Automation of the I-PASS Tool to Improve Transitions of Care. | PSNet

PSNet email header





JOURNAL ARTICLE
 
STUDY


Automation of the I-PASS Tool to Improve Transitions of Care.



Skaret MM, Weaver TD, Humes RJ, Carbone TV, Grasso IA, Kumar H. Automation of the I-PASS Tool to Improve Transitions of Care. J Healthc Qual. Sep/Oct, 2019;41(5):274-280.


I-PASS, a care transition handoff tool that enhances communication when coordinating patient transfer of care during medical shift changes, has been found to reduce preventable errors associated with handoffs. New pilot study found user-generated patient information and automatically compiled EHR data in the I-PASS format can reduce documentation errors.












Related Resources

No hay comentarios: