martes, 5 de marzo de 2019

Now Available: Updated 2019 CMS QRDA I Voc.xml File

centers for medicare and medicaid services
promoting interoperability programs

Now Available: Updated 2019 CMS QRDA I Voc.xml File

The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) has released an updated 2019 CMS Quality Reporting Document Architecture (QRDA) Category I voc.xml file. The updated voc.xml file is a supporting vocabulary xml file for the Schematron that provides technical instructions for reporting electronic clinical quality measures (eCQMs) for the calendar year 2019 reporting period for the:
  • Hospital Inpatient Quality Reporting (IQR) Program
  • Medicare and Medicaid Promoting Interoperability Programs for Eligible Hospitals and Critical Access Hospitals (CAHs)
The 2019 CMS QRDA I voc.xml file provides technical corrections to the QRDA I CMS Program Name value set that the 2019 QRDA I Schematron enforces. The program names have been updated to match the CMS program name codes listed in the table in the 2019 CMS QRDA I HQR Implementation Guide titled “Table 6: QRDA I CMS Program Name.”
Additional QRDA-Related Resources:
For questions related to the QRDA IGs and/or Schematrons, visit the ONC Project Tracking System (JIRA) QRDA project.
For questions about the QualityNet Secure Portal, contact the QualityNet Help Desk or call (866) 288-8912, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. ET.

No hay comentarios: