martes, 3 de septiembre de 2019

NIAID Email Alert: Innovation Corps (I-Corps) at NIH. Webinar on Wednesday, September 25, 2019, from 2 to 3 p.m. EDT

NIAID Logo

Small Business Opportunity and Informational Webinar

Are you ready for the next phase? Get ready for successful commercialization with I-Corps at NIH!
NIH is now accepting applications for the first cohort of 2020 I-Corps at NIH Entrepreneurship Training Program. The program is open to small businesses with an active SBIR/STTR award from any of the 23 participating NIH/CDC institutes and centers. Interested small businesses can submit an application by Tuesday, October 22, 2019.
WHAT IS I-Corps at NIH?
I-Corps at NIH is an entrepreneurship training program offered to small businesses with an ACTIVE Phase I SBIR/STTR award from the NIH and CDC. The program is designed specifically for companies in life sciences for successfully translating their SBIR/STTR projects from lab to market.
I-Corps at NIH program centers around Customer Development. By conducting 100 interviews over 8 weeks, small businesses refine their target customer, key product, and market needs. The interviews help participants make new networks, establish partnerships, and build commercialization plans that accurately address the needs of their target market.
If you are interested in learning more about I-Corps at NIH, join us for an online information session on Wednesday, September 25, 2019, from 2 to 3 p.m. EDT. You will hear from I-Corps at NIH program manager Christie Canaria, lead instructor Edmund Pendleton, and 2019 cohort alumnus Michael Johnson (CEO, Visikol). Tune in to hear about the program, application process, and details from past participant’s experience. Registration is available HERE.
For inquiries on the program or the webinar, please contact I-Corps at NIH program staff at icorps@mail.nih.gov.

No hay comentarios: