AHRQ will host a 1-hour Web conference on January 8, from 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. ET, on the use of TeamSTEPPS®, the Agency’s teamwork training program, and what evidence is available to demonstrate the program’s efficacy in improving patient safety. David Baker, Ph.D., TeamSTEPPS® master trainer and senior vice president at IMPAQ International, will discuss the following:
- Understanding the key components of teamwork
- Developing teamwork in health care
- Reviewing the core components of TeamSTEPPS®
- Examining TeamSTEPPS® deployment
- Reviewing the evidence on team training effectiveness
- Examining the effectiveness of TeamSTEPPS®
Select to register.