December 9, 2015 NIAID Funding News
Read this full issue online at http://www.niaid.nih.gov/
Think carefully about project design during the early planning stages of your application, as even minor flaws can spell trouble.
Opportunities and Resources
Apply for a UH2/UH3 Phased Innovation cooperative agreement on the impact of aging on currently employed animal models of disease and chronic conditions.
Through a reissued funding opportunity announcement for the Human Immunology Project Consortium, NIAID seeks applicants to produce human immune profiling data using systems biology approaches.
Are you at a small business that could benefit from assistance with getting your innovation(s) to the marketplace? You may be in luck.
In The News
The wait is over for investigators anticipating criteria for conducting research related to solid organ transplantation from one HIV-infected person to another.
NIH posted updated FORMS-C application guides on November 25, 2015, at SF 424 (R&R) Application and Electronic Submission Information.
Be aware that if you receive a competing or administrative supplement (Type 3), NIH will issue funds using a Payment Management System subaccount.
We are improving the NIAID website and need help from subject matter experts like you!
- Request for Information: Diversity in the Physician-Scientist Workforce
- Remember to Submit OLAW Reports Next Month
- NIH Ending Support for Biomedical Research on Chimps
- Clarification of K99/R00 Applicant Eligibility
- Use ASSIST for Fellowship Grant Applications
Figuring out which application option of the Small Business Innovation Research/Small Business Technology Transfer program your small business qualifies for can seem like a daunting task.
- Can I reduce my personal effort on a K24 award from 50 percent to 35 percent?
- Can an investigator be listed as a PI on more than one scientifically distinct application in response to an RFA?
New Funding Opportunities
- RFA-OD-16-006, Environmental Influences on Child Health Outcomes (ECHO) Coordinating Center
- RFA-OD-16-005, Environmental Influences on Child Health Outcomes (ECHO) Data Analysis Center
- RFA-OD-16-004, Environmental Influences on Child Health Outcomes (ECHO) Pediatric Cohorts
- RFA-OD-16-003, Environmental Influences on Child Health Outcomes: Patient Reported Outcomes Research Resource Center Core (ECHO PRO Core)
- RFA-OD-16-002, Data Coordinating and Operations Center for the IDeA States Pediatric Clinical Trials Network
- RFA-OD-16-001, Clinical Sites for the IDeA States Pediatric Clinical Trials Network
- RFA-AI-15-058, Risk of Adolescence and Injury in HIV Susceptibility (RAIS)
- RFP-NIAID-DMID-NIHAI2015043, Clinical Research Operations and Management Support (CROMS)
- RFA-AI-15-057, Pediatric Diagnostic Biomarkers for Active Pulmonary TB Disease
- RFA-AI-15-041, Human Immunology Project Consortium
See other announcements at NIAID Funding Opportunities List.
Send suggestions or comments to email@example.com.