Date: January 10, 2017
The following new items were added to the CDRH web pages on January 9, 2017. Previous CDRH New Items can be found on the CDRHNew Page.
- Federal Register: Authorization of Emergency Use of an In Vitro Diagnostic Device for Detection of Zika Virus; Availability
- Federal Register: Circulatory System Devices Panel of the Medical Devices Advisory Committee; Notice of Meeting
- Cybersecurity Vulnerabilities Identified in St. Jude Medical's Implantable Cardiac Devices and Merlin@home Transmitter: FDA Safety Communication
- Meeting Notice: February 23, 2017 Circulatory System Devices Panel of the Medical Devices Advisory Committee
- Federal Register: Orthopedic Devices; Reclassification of Pedicle Screw Systems, Henceforth To Be Known as Thoracolumbosacral Pedicle Screw Systems, Including Semi-Rigid Systems, Correction