From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- An International Framework for Data Sharing: Moving Forward with the Global Alliance for Genomics and Health.
Rahimzadeh Vasiliki et al. Biopreservation and biobanking 2016 Jun 14(3) 256-9
- Expanding Access to Large-Scale Genomic Data While Promoting Privacy: A Game Theoretic Approach.
Wan Zhiyu et al. American journal of human genetics 2017 Jan
- Laboratory and clinical genomic data sharing is crucial to improving genetic health care: a position statement of the American College of Medical Genetics and Genomics.
Acmg Board Of Directors et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2017 Jan
- Access policies in biobank research: what criteria do they include and how publicly available are they? A cross-sectional study.
Langhof Holger et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2016 Dec
- Pooling and expanding registries of familial hypercholesterolaemia to assess gaps in care and improve disease management and outcomes: Rationale and design of the global EAS Familial Hypercholesterolaemia Studies Collaboration.
et al. Atherosclerosis. Supplements 2016 Dec
From From Advanced Molecular Detection Clips Database
This database includes published scientific literature, popular press articles, tools, and databases on the emerging role of pathogen genomics and host-pathogen interactions in infectious disease control and prevention. It includes information on methods, evolution and pathogenicity, detection and diagnosis, outbreaks, epidemiology and transmission, antimicrobials, and vaccines and host-pathogen interactions.
- Ten Simple Rules to Enable Multi-site Collaborations through Data Sharing.
Boland Mary Regina et al. PLoS computational biology 2017 Jan (1) e1005278
- Can Data Sharing Become the Path of Least Resistance?
(editorial) PLoS Med, Jan 26, 2016.
- Data Sharing.
Longo Dan L et al. The New England journal of medicine 2016 Jan (3) 276-7
- Principle of proportionality in genomic data sharing.
Wright Caroline F et al. Nature reviews. Genetics 2016 Jan (1) 1-2
- Data sharing: Why it's all "mine"
Yoho R. Nature Jobs, Sep 25, 2015.