- April 6, 2018: FDA and Health Canada Joint Regional Consultation on the ICH public meeting(Silver Spring, MD and webcast) - register by April 3, 2018 - this meeting is to provide information and receive comments on the current activities of International Council for Harmonisation of Technical Requirements for Pharmaceuticals for Human Use (ICH) as well as the upcoming meetings in Kobe, Japan scheduled for June 4-7, 2018
- April 10, 2018: Webinar for healthcare professionals - An Introduction to Drug Safety Surveillance and the FDA Adverse Event Reporting System, 1:00 p.m. ET - advance registration required
- April 16, 2018: Evaluating Inclusion and Exclusion Criteria in Clinical Trials (Washington, DC and webcast) - register by April 12, 2018
- April 17-20, 2018: Preparedness Summit (Atlanta, GA) - The theme for the conference is Strengthening National Health Security: Mastering Ordinary Responses, Building Resilience for Extraordinary Events. (fee)
- New! May 24, 2018: FY 2018 Generic Drug Research Public Workshop (Silver Spring, MD and webcast) - FDA will take information obtained from the public workshop into account in developing fiscal year 2019 regulatory science initiatives. Register by April 24, 2018.
- New! June 15, 2018: 2nd NIH-FDA Joint Agency Microbiome Meeting (College Park, MD and webcast) - This meeting will present ongoing microbiome research being undertaken at the NIH and FDA.
- New! June 25-26, 2018: 2018 Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research (CBER) Research Science Symposium (Silver Spring, MD and webcast) - participants will discuss scientific topics related to the regulation of biologics, and highlight science conducted at CBER by showcasing how scientific research informs regulatory decision-making. Topics include emerging and re-emerging diseases, and new technologies. Register to attend in-person or online by June 18, 2018; early registration recommended because seating and webcast connections are limited.
- New! August 13-14, 2018: Pediatric Medical Device Development public meeting (Silver Spring, MD and webcast), to identify strategies to enhance the medical device ecosystem to cultivate development and innovation of devices that serve the unique needs of pediatric populations. To attend in-person, register by 3:00 p.m. ET August 6, 2018.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario