May 22, 2014, NIAID Funding Newsletter
Read this full issue online at http://www.niaid.nih.gov/
Early Insights From FY 2014 Application Totals As we near the final FY 2014 Council on June 2, we looked at our current R01-equivalent* application numbers. The figures are not official, as the fiscal year has not yet ended. Read the full article.
Opportunities and Resources
Unlocking the Commercial Potential of Scientific Advances Does your institution house a bevy of entrepreneurs and innovators? Read the full article.
Solicitation for Radiation-Induced Lung Injury Treatments NIAID's Division of Allergy, Immunology, and Transplantation is seeking contract proposals for medical countermeasures (MCMs) to combat radiation-induced lung injury following exposure to a radiological or nuclear incident. Read the full article.
In The News
Inclusion Reporting Expands to Progress Reports There is an updated format for providing sex/gender, race, and ethnicity information in progress reports for clinical research studies. Read the full article.
- FY 2014 Paylines Posted
- eRA Systems Offline for Upgrades Over Memorial Day Weekend
- Changes to Grant Closeout Policies Are On the Way
- New Application Instructions for K22 Awards
- SBIR/STTR Applicants Required to Use New Forms for Summer Receipt Date and Beyond
What to Do After You Apply, Before Your Application's Peer Review If you think your work is done once you submit your application, think again. Even after the viewing window closes, you can still improve your chances of success. Read the full article.
- Do I need to submit a final progress report if I am applying for a renewal?
- Do site visits usually occur before or after review?
New Funding Opportunities
- RFA-AI-14-008, Sustained Release for Antiretroviral Treatment or Prevention (SRATP) of HIV Infection
- PA-14-215, HIV Vaccine Vector-Host Interactions: Understanding the Biology and Immunology (R01)
- PA-14-214, HIV Vaccine Vector-Host Interactions: Understanding the Biology and Immunology (R21)
- PA-14-218, Fc Receptor (FcR) and Antibody Effector Function in HIV Vaccine Discovery
- PA-14-217, NK Cells to Induce Immunological Memory to Prevent HIV Infection
- PA-14-216, B Cell Help Immunology Program for AIDS Vaccine Strategies
See other announcements at NIAID Funding Opportunities List.
Send suggestions or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org .