Spanish Society of Intensive and Critical Care and Units Coronary
- Blood components: percentage of nonbleeding patients without thrombocytopenia and/or platelet dysfunction transfused with platelet-rich plasma (PRP).
- Blood components: percentage of patients administered blood components in the ICU after obtaining written informed consent.
- Blood components: percentage of patients with hemoglobin greater than 7 gm/dL prior to transfusion of packed red blood cells (PRBC).
- Blood components: percentage of patients without bleeding and with normal coagulation times administered fresh-frozen plasma (FFP).
- Toxicology: percentage of patients who die as a result of acute drug poisoning (ADP) or other poisons or drugs of abuse (OP).
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario