We invite you to participate in a White House conference call for faith and community leaders for the Affordable Care Act’s Faith Weekend of Action. Please join us for this call on Friday, November 14th at 3:00 pm ET.
Speakers will include:
- Ashley Allison, Associate Director, Office of Public Engagement
- Lisa Carr, Associate Director, Center for Faith-based & Neighborhood Partnerships, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- Rev. Dr. Derrick Harkins, National Director of Faith-based Initiatives & African American Engagement, Enroll America
- Melissa Herd, Regional Lead for Faith-based Initiatives, Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- Acacia Salatti, Director, Center for Faith-based & Neighborhood Partnerships, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
Please note that this call will be off the record and for non-press purposes.
In order to participate in this call, please follow the instructions listed below. To ensure your spot on this call, please register as soon as possible.
We look forward to the conversation, and hope you can join us.
In order to participate in this call, you must register at the following link:
Upon completion of your registration, a confirmation page will display dial-in numbers and a unique PIN. You will also receive an email confirmation once you complete your registration.