DIGITAL MEDIA BLOGS: BEST OF 2016!
December 27, 2016 • By AIDS.gov
Editor’s Note: The AIDS.gov weekly digital media blog shares how we observe and use digital tools to amplify HIV messages. As we wrap up 2016, here are the five blogs that were most popular with you, our reader.
- Go Social for World AIDS Day
- Using Digital Communication at World AIDS Day 2016
- Facebook Live From AIDS 2016 & More
- Digital Media: Making The History of HIV/AIDS More Accessible
- Digital Communication: National Women and Girls HIV/AIDS Awareness Day 2016
As we plan for the new year, follow us on Facebook , Twitter and Instagram to let us know what digital communication topics you would like to know more about. And don’t forget to sign up for free social media support on Virtual Office Hours.