From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Engaging a state: Facebook comments on a large population biobank.
Platt Tevah et al. Journal of community genetics 2017 Apr
- Public Perceptions of Ethical, Legal and Social Implications of Pre-implantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD) in Malaysia.
Olesen Angelina P et al. Science and engineering ethics 2016 Dec
- The clinical utility of whole-exome sequencing in the context of rare diseases - the changing tides of medical practice.
Nguyen M T et al. Clinical genetics 2015 Oct 88(4) 313-9
- Parents' experiences 12 years after newborn screening for genetic susceptibility to type 1 diabetes and their attitudes to whole-genome sequencing in newborns.
Kerruish Nicola et al. Genet. Med. 2015 Jun 11.
- Do participants in genome sequencing studies of psychiatric disorders wish to be informed of their results? A survey study.
Bui ET, et al. PloS one 2014 7 (7) 7