AHRQ supports Patient Safety Awareness Week (PSAW), an observance sponsored by the Institute for Healthcare Improvement/National Patient Safety Foundation (IHI/NPSF) and its efforts to help raise awareness about the importance of patient engagement and promoting a culture of safety.
Participate and don’t miss our PSAW daily activities:
- Monday: Register for the webinar “Engaging Patients and Providers: Speaking Up for Patient Safety” today at 1 p.m., (ET). Tejal Gandhi M.D., chief clinical and safety officer of IHI/NPSF will be moderate and Jeffrey Brady M.D., director of our Center for Quality Improvement and Patient Safety will participate with two other panelists.
- Tuesday: Read the blog “Patient Safety: Distinct Roles, One Goal” and participate in the live webcast sponsored by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) from 1:30- 3:00 p.m., (ET). David Meyers M.D., AHRQ’s chief medical officer and representatives from other federal agencies will discuss important patient safety topics focusing on the theme “United in Mission to Ensure Patient Safety.”
- Wednesday: Check our website for the release of a new grantee profile featuring AHRQ-funded researcher Gregory Maynard M.D., chief quality officer at the University of California Davis Medical Center.
- Thursday: Read our blog “New Tools for Ambulatory Patient Safety” co-bylined by AHRQ’s Ric Ricciardi and Marjorie Shofer.
- Friday: Join the Twitter Chat “Building a Culture of Safety in Healthcare.” Use the hashtag #PSAW18 to participate from noon – 1 p.m., (ET).
Download AHRQ’s patient safety tools and resources 24/7.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario