From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Mapping the human genome: Implications for practice.
Quigley Patricia et al. Nursing 2015 Sep 45(9) 26-34; quiz 34-5
- Advanced nursing practice and research contributions to precision medicine.
Williams Janet K et al. Nursing outlook 2015 Nov
- "The BRCA responder" on genetic testing, family histories, and why counseling is key,
by Kelly Johnson, Aug 31
- Update on Autism Spectrum Disorder: Vaccines, Genomes, and Social Skills Training.
McGuinness Teena M et al. J Psychosoc Nurs Ment Health Serv 2015 Mar 18. 1-4
- Clinical implications of pharmacogenetic and microarray testing for advanced practice nurses.
Brennan Kathleen S, et al. J Am Assoc Nurse Pract 2015 3 5.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario