Dear TWH Colleagues,
The NIOSH Office for Total Worker Health® is pleased to share that the Agenda At-A-Glance for the 2ndInternational Symposium to Advance Total Worker Health®, focused on the theme Work and Well-Being: How Safer, Healthier Work Can Enhance Well-Being, is now available online. We invite you to explore the schedule for the full Symposium and get a first look at the presentations that have been selected for plenary sessions:
- TWH Intervention Strategies – What Works for the NIOSH Centers of Excellence?
- An Introduction to NIOSH’s Healthy Work Design and Well-being Research
- What Can We Learn about Total Worker Health® from National Worker Surveys?
- Findings from CDC’s Workplace Health in America Survey
- Workplace Health Promotion: Negotiating the Ethical Tightrope
- Partnering into Practice: Research Practice Partnerships for Total Worker Health
- Applying Total Worker Health Approaches in the Dynamic Construction Industry
- Mental Health in the Workplace: A Call to Action
- Total Worker Health in the Dow Chemical Company: Innovations to Optimize Worker Health
- “Working on Empty”: A Documentary Film and the Healthy Work Campaign
We also want to remind you that registration is open for the 2nd International Symposium to AdvanceTotal Worker Health®. Make sure to secure your spot to register and attend the only NIOSH-sponsored conference dedicated to the latest Total Worker Health research and practice! The conference will be held May 8-11, 2018 at the Natcher Conference Center, National Institutes of Health Campus, in Bethesda, Maryland near Washington, DC. Early, student, and supplemental pre-conference workshop registration rates are all available. Register today! Early registration closes March 31, 2018.
Be Well,NIOSH Office for Total Worker Health®