- HHCAHPS participation from April 2016-March 2017 counts toward the CY 2018 APU. HHAs that are not participating because they had 59 or fewer patients in the reference count period of April 2015-March 2016, must complete a CY 2018 APU HHCAHPS Participation Exemption Request form by 11:59 pm March 31, 2017. The form is onhttps://homehealthcahps.org.
- The next HHCAHPS data submission deadline is January 19, 2017. All HHAHPS Survey Vendors must submit HHCAHPS survey data for Quarter 3 2016 by 11:59 pm January 19, 2017.
- Updated HHCAHPS data will be publicly reported on Home Health Compare on January 15, 2017. The HHCAHPS data will be through June 30, 2016. Star Ratings will be updated for HHCAHPS data.
- HHAs may view their Preview Reports for HHCAHPS data on January 6, 2017.
- HHCAHPS annual survey vendor training is soon. Registration is done onhttps://homehealthcahps.org. On January 31 (Session I) and February 1 (Session II), from 1 to 5 pm, we will have Introductory Training. Sessions I and II have different content so attendees should register for both Sessions I and II. Introductory training is for new vendors, currently approved vendors, subcontractors to vendors, new staff with vendors, and interested HHAs. We will have HHCAHPS Survey Vendor UPDATE Training on February 3, 2017, from 12 noon to 2 pm (Eastern Time). All current HHCAHPS survey vendors must register and attend Update Training.
- We will post our revised annually-issued HHCAHPS Protocols and Guidelines Manual and revised HHCAHPS Data Submission Manual on https://homehealthcahps.org on or about January 24, 2017.
- If you are an HHA that is not yet participating in HHCAHPS, please note that it is never too late to start participation. The next APU period is for CY 2019 APU, and the participation is from April 2017-March 2018. You may register for HHCAHPS and select your survey vendor for HHCAHPS on the website https://homehealthcahps.org. If you would like assistance in the process, please email HHCAHPS@rti.org, or call 1-866-354-0985.
Viruela del simio (monkeypox virus, #MPXV)
Hace 12 horas