12/16/2016 10:16 AM EST
A growing number of librarians are filling a special niche in the information world: Serving those who work with genetic and molecular biology information.
NNLM Webinar: What is Bioinformatics Librarianship?
- Julie A Arendt, Virginia Commonwealth University
- Marci Brandenburg, University of Michigan
- Rolando Garcia-Milan, Yale University
- Karen H Gau, Virginia Commonwealth University
- Tobin Magle, Colorado State
- Robyn Reed, Penn State University
- Elliott Smith, University of California, Berkeley
- Rob Wright, Johns Hopkins Medicine