From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- De-identified genomic data sharing: the research participant perspective.
Goodman Deborah et al. Journal of community genetics 2017 Apr
- Public Attitudes toward Consent and Data Sharing in Biobank Research: A Large Multi-site Experimental Survey in the US.
Sanderson Saskia C et al. American journal of human genetics 2017 Mar 100(3) 414-427
- Ethical Legal and Social Issues of Biobanking: Past, Present, and Future.
Bledsoe Marianna J et al. Biopreservation and biobanking 2017 Apr
- A qualitative study of adolescents' understanding of biobanks and their attitudes toward participation, re-contact, and data sharing.
Murad Andrea M et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part A 2017 Apr 173(4) 930-937
- Bedside Back to Bench: Building Bridges between Basic and Clinical Genomic Research.
Manolio Teri A et al. Cell 2017 Mar 169(1) 6-12