Drug Shortages for U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA). This information has recently been updated.
April 27, 2017
- FDA Drug Shortages
- Canakinumab (Ilaris) Lyophilized Powder for Injection (New - Discontinuation)
- Piperacillin and Tazobactam (Zosyn) Injection (Updated - Currently in Shortage)
- Procainamide Hydrochloride Injection, USP (New - Currently in Shortage)
- Rocuronium Bromide Injection (Updated - Currently in Shortage)
- Scopolamine (Transderm Scop) Transdermal System Patch (Updated - Currently in Shortage)
Download the Drug Shortages Mobile ApplicationNew! Drug Shortages 2 Mobile App for Android adds alert feature.