From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Cost-effectiveness of precision medicine in gastrointestinal stromal tumor and gastric adenocarcinoma.
Zeichner Simon B et al. Journal of gastrointestinal oncology 2017 Jun 8(3) 513-523
- Biobanking-Budgets and the Role of Pathology Biobanks in Precision Medicine.
Andry Chris et al. Academic pathology 42374289517702924
- Counterpoint: Successes in the Pursuit of Precision Medicine: Biomarkers Take Credit
S Kato et al, JCCN, 2017
- MOlecular Screening for CAncer Treatment Optimization (MOSCATO-01) in pediatric patients: A single institutional prospective molecular stratification trial.
Harttrampf Anne Catherine et al. Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research 2017 Jul
- Genes, cells, and biobanks: Yes, there's still a consent problem.
Caulfield Timothy et al. PLoS biology 2017 Jul 15(7) e2002654