Last Posted: Jul 27, 2017
- Biobanking-Budgets and the Role of Pathology Biobanks in Precision Medicine.
Andry Chris et al. Academic pathology 42374289517702924
- Cost-effectiveness of precision medicine in gastrointestinal stromal tumor and gastric adenocarcinoma.
Zeichner Simon B et al. Journal of gastrointestinal oncology 2017 Jun 8(3) 513-523
- Counterpoint: Successes in the Pursuit of Precision Medicine: Biomarkers Take Credit
S Kato et al, JCCN, 2017
- Genes, cells, and biobanks: Yes, there's still a consent problem.
Caulfield Timothy et al. PLoS biology 2017 Jul 15(7) e2002654
- MOlecular Screening for CAncer Treatment Optimization (MOSCATO-01) in pediatric patients: A single institutional prospective molecular stratification trial.
Harttrampf Anne Catherine et al. Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research 2017 Jul
- Point: The Imprecise Pursuit of Precision Medicine: Are Biomarkers to Blame
B Gyawali, JCCN, 2017
- The All of Us Research Program announces first community partner awards
NIH news release, July 25, 2017
- Identifying Health Information Technology Needs of Oncologists to Facilitate the Adoption of Genomic Medicine: Recommendations From the 2016 American Society of Clinical Oncology Omics and Precision Oncology Workshop
KS Hughes et al, J CLin Oncol, July 24, 2017
- Cancer: A precision approach to tumour treatment
R Dienstmann et al, Nature News, July 19, 2017
- Clinical Application of Targeted Deep Sequencing in Solid-Cancer Patients; Utility of Targeted Deep Sequencing for Biomarker-Selected Clinical Trial.
Kim Seung Tae et al. The oncologist 2017 Jul
- Collaborative counseling considerations for pharmacogenomic tests.
Zierhut Heather A et al. Pharmacotherapy 2017 Jul
- Current condition of genetic medicine for hereditary breast cancer.
Terui-Kohbata Hiroko et al. Molecular and clinical oncology 2017 Jul 7(1) 98-102
- eHealth provides a novel opportunity to exploit the advantages of the Nordic countries in psychiatric genetic research, building on the public health care system, biobanks, and registries.
Andreassen Ole A et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part B, Neuropsychiatric genetics : the official publication of the International Society of Psychiatric Genetics 2017 Jul
- Enabling Precision Medicine: The Role of Genetics in Clinical Drug Development: Proceedings of a Workshop
National Academies Workshop Report, July 10, 2017
- From class waivers to precision medicine in paediatric oncology.
Pearson Andrew D J et al. The Lancet. Oncology 2017 Jul 18(7) e394-e404
- National-scale precision medicine for psychiatric disorders in Sweden.
Bergen Sarah E et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part B, Neuropsychiatric genetics : the official publication of the International Society of Psychiatric Genetics 2017 Jul