From CDC Information Database
This database includes general CDC public health information on specific diseases and health related topics. When available, the database displays genomic information from various CDC web pages. Users are also encouraged to conduct searches of CDC website for additional information.
- Implementation Science in Genomic Medicine: Why we need it now!
MC Roberts et al, CDC blog post, February 2017
- Implementing Public Health Genomics in Your State: Resources from the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics
A webinar presented by the APHA Genomics Forum and Genetic Alliance, Tuesday, November 15, 2016, 1:00 - 2:30 pm
- Engaging Implementation Scientists in Precision Medicine
- Infectious Diseases: Precision Medicine for Public Health
Marta Gwinn and Duncan MacCannell, Genomics and Health Impact Blog
- CDC Public Health Genomics Implementation Tool Kit
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario