From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Incorporating Pharmacogenomics into Health Information Technology, Electronic Health Record and Decision Support System: An Overview.
Alanazi Abdullah et al. Journal of medical systems 2017 Feb 41(2) 19
- Pharmacogenetic dosing of warfarin in the Han-Chinese population: a randomized trial.
Wen Ming-Shien et al. Pharmacogenomics 2017 Feb 18(3) 245-253
- Impact of CYP2D6 genotype on amitriptyline efficacy for the treatment of diabetic peripheral neuropathy: a pilot study.
Chaudhry Mamoonah et al. Pharmacogenomics 2017 Apr 18(5) 433-443
- Is pharmacogenetic-guided treatment cost-effective? No one size fits all!
S Grosse et al, CDC Blog Post, July 24, 2017
- Pharmacogenomics Implementation: Considerations for Selecting a Reference Laboratory.
Vo Teresa T et al. Pharmacotherapy 2017 Jul