From HuGE Literature Finder Database
This database contains published literature on genetic associations and other human genome epidemiology
- Personal Genomic Testing for Cancer Risk: Results From the Impact of Personal Genomics Study.
Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2016 Dec JCO2016671503.
Gray Stacy W, Gollust Sarah E, Carere Deanna Alexis, Chen Clara A, Cronin Angel, Kalia Sarah S, Rana Huma Q, Ruffin Mack T, Wang Catharine, Roberts J Scott, Green Robert
- Population analysis of microsatellite genotypes reveals a signature associated with ovarian cancer.
Oncotarget 2015 May 6 (13): 11407-20.
Fonville Natalie C, Vaksman Zalman, McIver Lauren J, Garner Harold
- Low-Frequency IL23R Coding Variant Associated with Crohn's Disease Susceptibility in Japanese Subjects Identified by Personal Genomics Analysis.
PloS one 2015 10 (9): e0137801.
Onodera Kei, Arimura Yoshiaki, Isshiki Hiroyuki, Kawakami Kentaro, Nagaishi Kanna, Yamashita Kentaro, Yamamoto Eiichiro, Niinuma Takeshi, Naishiro Yasuyoshi, Suzuki Hiromu, Imai Kohzoh, Shinomura Yasuhi
- Design, methods, and participant characteristics of the Impact of Personal Genomics (PGen) Study, a prospective cohort study of direct-to-consumer personal genomic testing customers.
Genome medicine 2014 6 (12): 96.
Carere Deanna Alexis, Couper Mick P, Crawford Scott D, Kalia Sarah S, Duggan Jake R, Moreno Tanya A, Mountain Joanna L, Roberts J Scott, Green Robert C,
- Using Alzheimer's disease as a model for genetic risk disclosure: implications for personal genomics.
Clinical genetics 2011 Jun .
Roberts J, Christensen K, Green R