From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Strategic roadmap for an early diagnosis of Alzheimer's disease based on biomarkers.
Frisoni Giovanni B et al. The Lancet. Neurology 2017 Aug 16(8) 661-676
- Targeted next-generation sequencing using a multigene panel in myeloid neoplasms: Implementation in clinical diagnostics.
Maes B et al. International journal of laboratory hematology 2017 Jul
- Genetic Testing Protocol Reduces Costs and Increases Rate of Genetic Diagnosis in Infants with Congenital Heart Disease.
Geddes Gabrielle C et al. Pediatric cardiology 2017 Jul
- Pharmacogenomics Implementation: Considerations for Selecting a Reference Laboratory.
Vo Teresa T et al. Pharmacotherapy 2017 Jul
- Population genetic structure, antibiotic resistance, capsule switching and evolution of invasive pneumococci before conjugate vaccination in Malawi.
Chaguza Chrispin et al. Vaccine 2017 Jul