Last Posted: Jul 26, 2017
- How Do You Know When a DNA Test Is B.S.?
S Zhang, the Atlantic, July 25, 2017
- Regulating the advertising of genetic tests in Europe: a balancing act.
Kalokairinou Louiza et al. Journal of medical genetics 2017 Jul
- What I learned from home DNA testing
B. Ellen, The Guardian, July 23, 2017
- Transparency of genetic testing services for 'health, wellness and lifestyle': analysis of online prepurchase information for UK consumers.
Hall Jacqueline A et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2017 Aug 25(8) 908-917
- Scientists Are Fed Up with Absurd Genetic Tests
M Humphrey, Frontline Genomics, July 17, 2017
- What to know about DNA testing kits
K Nichols, ABC News, July 13, 2017
- Scientists Push Back Against Booming Genetic Pseudoscience Market
KV Brown, Gizmodo, July 14, 2017
- Behavioural changes, sharing behaviour and psychological responses after receiving direct-to-consumer genetic test results: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
Stewart Kelly F J et al. Journal of community genetics 2017 Jun
- The dangers of mail-in genetic testing
D Munroe, Macleans, June 2017
- Do It Youself Genetic Tests Create Challenge For Doctors,
CBS SF Bay Area, June 4, 2017
- 23andMe Paves the Way for Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Health Risk Tests of Limited Clinical Utility.
Wynn Julia et al. Annals of internal medicine 2017 May
- The direct-to-consumer genetic testing fog
T Caulfield, Policy Options, May 2017
- Utilization of Genetic Counseling after Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Testing: Findings from the Impact of Personal Genomics (PGen) Study.
Koeller Diane R et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 May
- How are Direct-to-Consumer and Medical-Grade Genetic Tests Different?
D Babu, Ambry Genetics, May 18, 2017
- What You May Learn by At-Home Genetic Testing - Some consumers bypass the medical system to obtain this personal information. But it has limits.
L Esposito, US News, May 19, 2017
- Genomic Sequencing for the Healthy Individual?: Think Smaller
JAMA Podcast, May 9, 2017